Info center

The history of PFLEIDERER KG

1897

The building contractor Hellmann builds a steam tilemaking plant in Höngeda. At the same time, Phäler, Häusermann and Heimer are founding a tile manuafcturing plant in Winnenden.

1953

The Neckar Stadium in Stuttgart is built with building bricks of Winnenden.

1971

Kurt Pfleiderer is taking over the plant in Winnenden and founds the roofing tile works PFLEIDERER KG.

1991

Business management is taken over by Kurt Georg Pfleiderer and in 1992, he takes over the tilemaking works in the Thuringian Höngeda.

1998

A new roofing tile plant is built in Winnenden.

2002

The flat tile „PIATTA“ is awarded the reddot Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany.

2003

PFLEIDERER is taken over by the Belgian Etex Group.